- Q: When do I change filter?
- A: When atomizer produces low vapour.
- Q: Having never used this type of product before, how do I know what to check for before purchasing the type of electronic cigarette most suitable for me
- A: 1. Check power of battery. For example a battery rated at 200 amps/hour would last for approximately 260 ??puffs?? between charges.
2. Check filter capacities. Different filters give various number of ??puffs?? usage.
3. Taste. Different filters have completely differing tastes. If the taste of the first filters purchased is not entirely to your satisfaction, please try alternatives before giving up.
- Q: How long does each cartridge last?
- A: Depending on usage and intensity of inhalation, a cartridge can be equivalent to 10-15 of real cigarettes.
- Q: What is a cartridge?
- A: Cartridge looks like the filter of traditional cigarette. Our cartridges are supplied in various flavours having a nicotine strength ranging from 0 to 24mg.
- Q: It is really safe?
- A: It is certainly safe. It has undergone testing and proven that it is free of any harmful or toxic agents.
- Q: Are Electric Vaporizers Safer Than Regular Cigarettes?
- A: Yes, because they do not contain the many harmful materials released by cigarettes when tobacco is combusted. Some studies have shown that using e-vaporizers has helped smokers quit and has thus led to an improvement in their health.
- Q: Does it cost more or less than traditional smoking products?
- A: With ever-increasing taxes and price hikes on tobacco products, our e-cigarette can save you money and is more affordable than traditional tobacco smoking. If you average smoking one pack of tobacco cigarettes per day, at an average cost of ?6 per pa
- Q: What does it taste and smell like?
- A: Most users of our product will tell you the flavor or taste of our products closely replicate cigarettes and cigars. Our cartridges are available in popular smoking flavor like regular ?marlboro? flavour. The odour from our e-cigarettes is barely not
- Q: How long does it take for me to get my item after payment?
- A: All orders will be processed within 24 hours, and shipping lead time can vary from 1 to 14 working days but usually 1 to 2 working days from purchase
- Q: What payment methods can I choose to pay my order on your website?
- A: We accept payments by Credit Card(Visa/MasterCard) and Paypal.
- Q: What does it mean when the indicator light flashes?
- A: The flashing light at the tip of the device indicates that the battery is low and needs to be recharged.
- Q: How do you turn the E-Vaporizer off??
- A: You don?t! The ?cigarette? is activated by a sensor when you inhale. When not in use, the battery does not lose charge.
- Q: When charging a red and green flashing light comes on. When do you know when it is fully charged?
- A: The red light appears when charging and after approx 1h the green light comes on who which indicates that the battery is fully charged. If you leave the charger longer red and green lights will flash, but the battery is fully charged.
- Q: Can I top up my battery before it is completely flat, after the first charge?
- A: Better to let battery flat before charging. Prolongs battery life.
- Q: WHAT IS THE DIFFERANCE BETWEEN M7 ? I SEE ITS LONGER ? ARE THE FILTERS LONGER AND 0R ROUNDER?OR THE SAME SIZE?.BUT THE BATTERY IS LONGER?.IF NOT,, ARE
- A: Thank you for asking.
The only difference between M7-1 and M7-3 e-cigarette is weight and battery lenght.
M7-1 e-cigarette weight is 12.2g battery lenght is 108 mm
M7-3 e-cigarette weight is 9.3g batery lenght is 86 mm
And also the M7-1 Puffs per full battery: 280~310 puffs M7-3 Puffs per full battery: 160~190 puffs
The cartridges are the same.
Falcon evaporizer team.
- Q: How to Refill Cartridge with Liquid
- A: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9PVrsCC5-0 This video shows you how to top off your M401/M402/ M7 nicotine cartridges with e-liquid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVGA8VI6WY4 This video shows you how to top off your M401 / M7 nicotine cartomizer with e-liquid.
UK ROYAL MAIL 1st CLASS
UK ROYAL MAIL 2nd CLASS
INTERNATIONAL ROYAL MAIL
Proof of Postage (DENMARK - USA - FRANCE)
INTERNATIONAL ROYAL MAIL
RECORDED (DENMARK - USA - FRANCE)
UK Next Day Delivery
Insured Up to £300
Insured Up to £300